2.- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and his or her computer or device and do not provide references that allow us to know his or her personal data.
3.- TYPES OF COOKIES
3.1.- According to the entity that manages them
a.- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
b.- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
3.2.- According to the purpose
- a) Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the publisher uses to enable the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, manage the payment, control fraud linked to the security of the service, make the request for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purpose of billing licenses of the software with which the service works (website, platform or application), use security features during navigation, store content for broadcasting videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading a text or image) or share content through social networks.
Technical cookies shall be exempt from compliance with the obligations set forth in Article 22.2 of the LSSI when they allow the service requested by the user to be provided, as in the case of the cookies listed in the preceding paragraphs. However, if these cookies are also used for non-exempt purposes (e.g., for behavioral advertising purposes), they will be subject to these obligations.
- b) Preference or personalization cookiesThese are those that allow information to be remembered so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that may differentiate his experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the user accesses the service, etc.
If it is the user himself who chooses these characteristics (for example, if he selects the language of a website by clicking on the icon of the flag of the corresponding country), the cookies will be exempt from the obligations of article 22.2 of the LSSI because it is considered a service expressly requested by the user, and this is provided that the cookies obey exclusively to the selected purpose.
- c) Analysis or measurement cookies: these cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impact of advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- d) Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
3.3.- According to the period of time they remain activated
- a) Session cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only needs to be kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
- b) Persistent Cookies: are those in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
4.- LIST OF COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
The portal owned by ESSENZIA DORMIRE, S.L. contains links to third party websites, whose privacy policies are unrelated to those of ESSENZIA DORMIRE, S.L.. By accessing such websites you can decide whether to accept their privacy and cookie policies.
REVOCATION AND DELETION OF COOKIES
At any time you can access your browser settings by accepting or rejecting all cookies, or select those whose installation is allowed and which are not, following the procedures of the browser you use.